my followers

plz click like

2011年2月6日星期日

UPDATED

today was the last day of cny for me
it was beccause next tuesday we'll go to school continue studying

it's my today look~

act cool~~ =]


it's nice ??

yesterday night i go through the websites to seach the way to put the False eyelashes into the eyes side
actually, i already tried a lot of times to put inside
but unsucessful TT

i want to buy a new false eyelashes to try again
because, the false eyelashes last year i buy spoil already
haiyo~~!

makiyo bao suggested me to make my hair to become curly hair
it's suit me???

i never trying before, i decide to make my hair to curly
but, i fightened the curly hair not suit me

the other way my parent now allow me to make my hair to curly when i'm still studying
/.\

makiyo said her will discuss with her mother to give me some discount =]
hehe


today i reading her blog
i wondered the speed of her changes bf

she can changes bf without a week!
can you all do tat?

for me i won't do that

i know you're cute, beauty and rich
then everybody like you even love you




that's all i want to say...

没有评论:

发表评论